Liquid Face Lift Explained
As each year goes by, we all experience increasing sagging of our face and neck. This is attributed to the loss of skin elasticity as well as loss of bony structural support on our eyebrows, upper cheeks, and jaws/mandibles (so-called the Three Pillars of Beauty). With precision and artistry of Sculptra injections, Dr. Ting can help you better defy the force of gravity by restoring bony structural support via stimulation of collagen production in various strategic locations of your facial anatomy. As a result, you will achieve rejuvenated and ‘lifted’ appearance thanks to higher cheek bones, subtle brow lift, softer smile lines, and diminished jowl lines.
Introducing Sculptra Aesthetic. The first facial injectable that gives you subtle results over time. Replacing lost collagen. Giving you a more natural-looking appearance, without giving you away. A full treatment of Sculptra Aesthetic, an average of three injection sessions over a few months, can last up to two years. So you have more time to see how sensational subtle can be. Welcome to the new age of anti-age.
Sculptra Aesthetic is a new type of facial injectable made from poly-L-lactic acid, which helps to replace lost collagen. It helps correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles, and folds, that appear with aging by replacing lost collagen. The main ingredient is a biocompatible, biodegradable synthetic material that has been used by physicians for decades.
Sculptra Fact Sheet
- Sculptra® Aesthetic (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Sculptra Aesthetic is the only facial injectable that works gradually with results that can last up to 2 to 3 years.
- Sculptra Aesthetic works gradually, resulting in a more youthful looking appearance without making it look like you’ve had work done.
- As we age, facial wrinkles and folds begin to show in part because collagen beneath the skin’s surface starts to break down. SculptraAesthetic helps to replace lost collagen.
- Results from a recent study conducted by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) and sanofi-aventis U.S. showed that both injectable users and women considering a medical anti-aging treatment prefer gradual results that last two years (75 percent) as opposed to immediate results that last one year (25 percent).
- A treatment regimen of Sculptra Aesthetic requires an average of three injection sessions over a few months.
- Sculptra Aesthetic is made from poly-L-lactic acid, which has been safely used for the past 25 years in resorbable stitches. It is biocompatible (a material that does not harm the body)
and biodegradable (able to be broken down by the body).
Injectable poly-L-lactic acid has also been widely used in Europe for close to a decade for cosmetic treatment.