We participate with the following PPO Insurance Plans:
- Aetna – all Products
- Blue Cross – we are not in-network with Covered CA / Pathway / Off Exchange or Mirrored Plans
- Blue Shield – all Products
- Cigna – all Products including Great West
- Health Net – we are not in-network for Purecare Product
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- Tricare – for Tricare Prime we will need a referral from your PCP
- Tricare for Life
- United Health Care – all Products
- Other PPO Plans if they are contracted through Multiplan or PHCS
We accept PPOs, Medicare, Blue Shield EPO, TriCare, Affinity Medical Group HMO, Alta Bates Medical Group HMO (division of Brown & Toland Medical Group), John Muir IPA HMO, and Sutter East Bay Medical Group (Please bring your insurance card to clinic; HMO patients must have written preauthorization from primary care physician prior to visit).
Attention Covered California Patients the only Covered California plans that we accept are Blue Shield PPO (not EPO) and HealthNet PPO; individuals who choose Anthem Blue Cross PPO via Covered California plans will need to be seen on private pay basis.
HMO & Student Plans:
We will need an authorization / referral for Dr. William Ting, MD. Please have your PCP fax this referral prior to your visit. Our fax number’s are: 925-328-0257 and 866-230-3553. Please bring a copy of your authorization or referral with you at the time of the visit. Your visit may be re-scheduled if we do not receive this information at the time of your visit or we can see you with a signed waiver as a self pay patient. Please note that a self pay visit is not billable to the HMO plan.
- Affinity Medical Group
- Alta Bates Medical Group
- Brown & Toland Medical Group—East Bay Region*
- Hills Physician Medical Group
- John Muir Health Network
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation