This Month’s Newsletter
April 2021 NEWSLETTER
All patients, visitors, and employees at all of our locations must follow these precautions:
- All patients, visitors, delivery personnel, and staff are required to wear face masks/clothes face covering when enter the facility and until instructed to remove the mask by medical staff.
- Avoid entering the facility if you experience fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet of distance from one another.
- To best comply with social distancing and allowing sufficient space for patients and staff, we are allowing only patients with appointments to enter the office. We are asking guests to remain in the car and only patient themselves to enter the office except for one companion is allowed for elderly patients or patients that needs extra assistance. Only one parent/legal guardian can accompany minor patients to the appointment.
- Please wear a well-fitted mask to the appointment. We strongly recommend wearing a medical mask or at least a two-layer cloth mask that covers from nose down to the chin to provide sufficient coverage. Bandanas, neck gaiters/buffs and masks with vent are not acceptable face coverings. For patients/visitors’ convenience, surgical masks will be available to purchase onsite. Purchase quantity limits to one per patient/visitor.
- We will conduct pre-visit symptom screening and if you have positive answers to one or more of the screening questions, we will be able to offer telemedicine appointment as well as options to reschedule the appointment to another day, as necessary.
Here are the hours for each location:
- San Ramon Office: Monday – Friday 7:30am-6:30pm, Saturday clinic 8:00am-4:00pm
- Hercules Office: Tuesday – Friday 8-5pm
- Livermore Office: Monday – Friday 8-5pm
*All new and established patients, please text us at 925-328-0255 to set up a consultation and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patients during this time, and check back on our website for additional updates.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
The California Dermatology Care Team