This Month’s Newsletter
OCTOBER 2020 NEWSLETTER
To: All Patients and Visitors and employees to San Ramon, Hercules and Livermore location
– All patients, visitors, delivery personnel and staff are required to wear face masks/clothes face covering when enter the facility. Please keep the masks on until you are instructed to remove the mask by medical staff.
– Please avoid entering the facility if you experience fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
– Please maintain a minimum six- foot distance from one another.
– To best comply with social distancing and allowing sufficient space for patients and staff, we are allowing only patients with appointments to enter the office. We are asking guests to remain in the car and only patient themselves to enter the office except for one companion is allowed for elderly patients or patients that needs extra assistance. Only one parent/legal guardian can accompany minor patients to the appointment.
– Reminder of Mask Policy to all patients and visitors to wear a well fitted mask to the appointment. We strongly recommend wearing a medical mask or at least a two-layer cloth mask that wear around both ears and cover from nose down to chin to provide sufficient coverage. Bandanas, neck gaiters/buffs and masks with vent are not acceptable face coverings. For patients/visitors’ convenience, surgical masks will be available to purchase onsite. Purchase quantity limits to one per patient/visitor.
– We will conduct pre visit symptom screening and if you have positive answers to one or more of the screening questions, we will be able to offer telemedicine appointment as well as options to reschedule the appointment to another day, as necessary.
Thank you for your cooperation.