Dr. William Ting, Board-Certified Dermatologist
at California Dermatology Care
2262 Camino Ramon, San Ramon, CA 94583
Advanced Care with a Personal Touch
- New! Introducing Picosure Laser, revolutionary technology that effectively fades most tattoos, moles, and birthmarks in a couple treatments
- First and Only Clinic in Eastbay to offer both Coolsculpting and Liposonix, providing comprehensive nonsurgical solution for fat reduction and body contouring
- NeoGraft FUE Hair Transplant, natural, minimal downtime, no linear scar, one follicle at a time for men and women with hair loss
- First and Only Clinic in Bay Area to offer Ulthera, Thermage and/or SideLaze Lift for Advanced Skin Tightening, Natural Lifting of Face, Neck, Abdomen and Extremities
- Get ready for summer with Cellulaze, first FDA-approved minimally invasive surgical laser therapy for Cellulite
- Learn about MiraDry, FDA-approved technology to achieve lasting solution for excessive underarm sweating
- Nail Fungus Laser Treatment with Cutera Genesis Plus, next-generation FDA-approved laser (best value pricing in the Bay Area)
- Shrink pore sizes, even skin tone, and improve skin texture and scarring with GenesisPlus, Spectra Rejuvenating Laser Peel, or Ultherapy 1.5mm treatment, no downtime, minimal discomfort
- Up to 35% off Laser Hair Removal package using Elite MPX, best laser in Northern California, safest for ethnic skin
- Juvederm Voluma now available lasting up to 24 months
- $50 Xeomin coupon available (supply limited)
* Review Dr. Ting's 717+ Q&A on RealSelf
WELCOME TO OUR NEW OFFICE at SAN RAMON
California Dermatology Care
2262 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583
Direction: Take highway 680, exit Crow Canyons and head toward east, right turn on Camino Ramon, first right after Crow Canyon Commons Shopping Center which is directly across San Ramon Valley Conference Center, turn into the Commons Office Park Driveway. We are located behind San Ramon City Hall in two-story building on left.
To schedule appointment, Email: staff@CalDermCare.com
Billing inquiry: 925-328-0220
Monday through Friday 7:30am-6:30pm
Check in Online 24 hours prior to each visit to update your demographic, insurance info and medical history (call office for log-in information)
We accept PPOs, Medicare, Affinity Medical Group HMO, Alta Bates Medical Group HMO (division of Brown & Toland Medical Group), Bay Valley Medical Group HMO, and John Muir IPA HMO, Sutter East Bay Medical Group (Please bring your insurance card to clinic; HMO patients must have written preauthorization from PCP prior to visit).
Attention Covered California Patients: the only Covered California plans that we accept are Blue Shield PPO (not EPO) and HealthNet PPO; individuals who choose Anthem Blue Cross PPO via Covered California plans will need to be seen on private pay basis.
Patients are seen by appointment only, we will work urgent/emergency patents into the schedule as quickly as possible As a courtesy, please call our office 925-328-0255 within 24 hours to cancel or reschedule appointments.
For New patients, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, as it will be necessary to fill out medical history, general consent, and insurance paperwork prior to your visit. New Patient forms can also be downloaded from this website if you desire or assess LOG IN ON LINE using your individual username and password or a security code to create your own username and password to fill out forms directly on line (contact Front office if you did not receive this information).
If you desire a complete skin exam please let the receptionist know so that we can schedule appropriately. The wait for complete skin exam appointments may be longer than if you are just coming in to check a specific area of concern.
Our Patients do come first and this attention can sometimes cause delays in our schedule as emergencies or unusual situations may arise. We ask you to be understanding and recognize that this same attention and courtesy would be extended to you as our patient. Please tell us if timing is critical to your schedule on a particular day, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
As a courtesy, our clinic utilizes Televox house call reminder system to send out phone/email reminders two days prior to the appointment date. Please confirm the appointment when you receive the reminder call. If you need to reschedule or cancel the appointment, please follow the prompt to leave our staff a message so we can follow up your request in a timely fashion. Pathology and laboratory results will be available via online login or toll-free phone number (details to be given at the time of the appointment).
Direction: (Take highway 680, exit Crow Canyons and head toward east, right turn on Camino Ramon, first right after Crow Canyon Commons Shopping Center across San Ramon Valley Conference Center, all the way down the driveway behind San Ramon City Hall. We are at a two-story building on the left)