Dr. William Ting, Board-Certified Dermatologist
at California Dermatology Care
2262 Camino Ramon, San Ramon, CA 94583
Advanced Care with a Personal Touch
Practice Information Convenient Location
New! We are proud to introduce NeoGraft FUE Hair Transplant
- Revolutionary minimally invasive face and neck laser contouring with SideLaze Lift, reduce jowls and tighten face & neck
- Nonsurgical body contouring with SonixLIpo, state-of-the-art Ultrasound fat removal technology combining Liposonix and Vaser Shape
- Ulthera, Most advanced Non-invasive Skin Tightening, Natural Uplifting of Face and Neck
- Get ready for summer with Cellulaze, first FDA-approved minimally invasive surgical laser therapy for Cellulite
- Learn about MiraDry, FDA-approved technology to achieve lasting solution for excessive underarm sweating
- Nail Fungus Laser Treatment with Cutera Genesis Plus, next-generation FDA-approved laser (best value pricing in the Bay Area)
- Shrink pore sizes, even skin tone, and improve skin texture and scarring with New GenesisPlus and Spectra Rejuvenating Laser Peel, no downtime, minimal discomfort
- Up to 35% off Laser Hair Removal package using Elite MPX, best laser in Northern California, safest for ethnic skin
- $25 off Dysport or Restylane
- $50 mail in rebate for Xeomin
- $50 mail in rebate for Radiesse
* Review Dr. Ting's 717+ Q&A on RealSelf
WELCOME TO OUR NEW OFFICE at SAN RAMON
California Dermatology Care
2262 Camino Ramon, Suite #200
San Ramon, CA 94583
Direction: Take highway 680, exit Crow Canyons and head toward east, right turn on Camino Ramon, first right after Crow Canyon Commons Shopping Center which is directly across San Ramon Valley Conference Center, turn into the Commons Office Park Driveway. We are located behind San Ramon City Hall in two-story building on left.
To schedule appointment, Email: staff@CalDermCare.com
Billing inquiry: 925-328-0220
Monday through Friday 7:30am-6:30pm
Check in Online 24 hours prior to each visit to update your demographic, insurance info and medical history (call office for log-in information)
We accept PPOs, Medicare, Affinity Medical Group HMO, Alta Bates Medical Group HMO (division of Brown & Toland Medical Group), Bay Valley Medical Group HMO, and Sutter East Bay Medical Group (Please bring your insurance card to clinic; HMO patients must have written preauthorization from PCP prior to visit)
Patients are seen by appointment only, we will work urgent/emergency patents into the schedule as quickly as possible As a courtesy, please call our office 925-328-0255 within 24 hours to cancel or reschedule appointments.
For New patients, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, as it will be necessary to fill out medical history, general consent, and insurance paperwork prior to your visit. New Patient forms can also be downloaded from this website if you desire or assess LOG IN ON LINE using your individual username and password or a security code to create your own username and password to fill out forms directly on line (contact Front office if you did not receive this information).
If you desire a complete skin exam please let the receptionist know so that we can schedule appropriately. The wait for complete skin exam appointments may be longer than if you are just coming in to check a specific area of concern.
Our Patients do come first and this attention can sometimes cause delays in our schedule as emergencies or unusual situations may arise. We ask you to be understanding and recognize that this same attention and courtesy would be extended to you as our patient. Please tell us if timing is critical to your schedule on a particular day, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
As a courtesy, our clinic utilizes Televox house call reminder system to send out phone/email reminders two days prior to the appointment date. Please confirm the appointment when you receive the reminder call. If you need to reschedule or cancel the appointment, please follow the prompt to leave our staff a message so we can follow up your request in a timely fashion. Pathology and laboratory results will be available via online login or toll-free phone number (details to be given at the time of the appointment)
Click for New Patient Forms to complete prior to Visit
Direction: (Take highway 680, exit Crow Canyons and head toward east, right turn on Camino Ramon, first right after Crow Canyon Commons Shopping Center across San Ramon Valley Conference Center, all the way down the driveway behind San Ramon City Hall. We are at a two-story building on the left)